Saturday 22 August 2015

Mini album

Hii.

I am back with a beautiful mini album. I love the way it came out so it's beautiful for me at least. ;) Outer Base is made of a thick milboard. I first time used magnets in my projects, made mistakes and learnt a lot too. And first time i used eyelets too to hang my recent favourite thing, charms. So here it is:



I got printed one photo extra and use it in that charm. Doesn't it look fab? I loved it. 

I made a lace alike thing with pink ribbon and attached it with a white lace. For bordering too, i used a lace. 



That brown flowers on a bow and red flower are handmade by me with ribbon. It was my first try. 


The whole album is made from a DCWV Be Mine paper stack. 

Some more angles:


When i took this photo, that small photo on charm was pending. 


This album was made on order for celebrating togetherness of 5 years so I wrote togetherness with a calligraphy pen. I am not so good at it yet. :|


And Back side of an album. 

I have shot a video for showing how it goes, still i would like to share some pages of it:





And here is a video for whole album.


Thanks for visiting,
Chirali. :)


Linking to: Anything but a cardCraftyhazelnuts patterned paper







2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful creation. Thank you for sharing at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete