Friday 10 July 2015

Embossed card (my first ever)

Hello people. Today i am here with my first ever embossed card by embossing folder which i have bought recently. Here it is:


Base is a plain white cardstock of 6*8 inches, then PP and again white cardstock. I embossed it with embossing folder and watercoloured a flower and some leaves. Then i embellished it with a red bow and flowers and at last my latest impression obsession die cut butterfly (which now i love a lot), painted it with golden acrylic paint and gave it a rough effect with fingers. Shadow die cut from the same die have been used to write a sentiment. Some closeups:



It was a demand to make waterfall card for 10 photos so I prepared it as an inside of card with two tags for journalling. 

I hope you liked it. Thanks for stopping by and reading. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment