Friday 22 May 2015

A simple scrapbook

Hello people. I am back with my first binded scrapbook. I had to make it in a day due to my friend's urgent need as she was leaving her job and she wanted to capture all her memories in it. To cover as many photos and journaling as she wants, i decided to go for a tags in pages too. Inside is kept very simple. Only distress inks i have used for edges. Here are some inside photos. 



You can see the tags coming out from pages. 



I am sharing 2 of the pages only. Other are similarly simple like this. And now the front. 


I kept it elegant looking on the inside of it. I dint go for spacing between pages in binding as i was not about to use any embellishments inside. 

I hope you like this. Cya soon with a new one. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment